It is here

The Banju finally came. Actually came Wednesday I gave him the first dose when it came in and he had his first full days dose yesterday. Of course it's to early to see any differences, but I am eagerly waiting to see them.

Aside from the small changes I've seen in him due to the diet and the few herbs I make tea out of for him, I have noticed that he is no longer sneezing a lot. Every morning when he would awaken he would do about 4 or 5 sneezes in a row. But about three days ago I heard him sneeze and realized that he had not been hit with a barrage of them in the mornings like he used to. The skin on his feet is no longer peeling. However, the tinea versicolor is returning on the front of his chest. Not sure the reason behind this, but I still believe there is a bit of candida or a yeast problem that I want to address. I read up that black walnut hull can help with it. Some of the other herbs I give him in tea are anti-candida, but I have a feeling I am not giving him the proper amounts to work effectively.

I can also see where his body is releasing a lot of mucus. I will not get into the particulars on how I know, but I believe I am seeing it in his bowel movements. The seamoss he gets in his tea helps remove it along with blessed thistle. I do not give him the thistle everyday but he does get the seamoss two times a day. Elderberry, which is found in the Banju, will help with remove more mucus. Burdock root is a cleanser, but it does not list that it helps with removal of mucus, just toxins out of the skin.

A few nights ago I had another one of my dreams where I was going back to my old home. The one left to my husband, kids and I from his parents. Dreaming of houses I lived in the past is a regular for me. And I believe I had found the reason why I dreamt of them so often. But this time was different.

Apparently I could not remember the reason why I dreamt of returning to past places I lived, so I had to look it up again. But this time I found that it could mean returning to an old way of thinking. I did not believe this applied to me at this time, but you never know what God is trying to get your attention about. Even though this was the main reason I found, I did read you can also look into the house numbers. BINGO!

The number of the home was 6400. I attempted to find the meanings of six and four alone. But that did not make any sense either. What did make sense was adding 6+4+0+0. Ten. Ten is one of the four numbers of completion or perfection. The other numbers are three, seven and twelve. They all have a different meaning. Three is divine, seven is spiritual, twelve is governmental, hence why we have 12 members on a jury. But ten is the number of perfection of completion of God's divine order. It is the only one in which humans have a part because it is based on God's order and human responsibility. It is built into our anatomy. We have ten fingers and toes to walk upright before God. There are ten Commandments in where the first five concern our relationship with God and the last five concern our relationship with others. It is also the start of a whole new order of numbers, the completion of single digit numbers. There is many more references I can give but I think you get the point.

I would like to relate the number ten to ten days and I will see improvements, but this is much better. It falls in line with my purpose. I also had two other dreams about being at my first job and back at my middle school. I can not put all of these pieces together. I have tried to research what each means separately and together and I come up with nothing. I will table it for now, but to dream of revisiting three different places from my past can not mean nothing. I did remember that a toy in the house I used to live in was being donated and I read somewhere that to dream of a toy can mean a youth being renewed. I read another place to give away toys means you are being recognized for your good deeds. I feel overwhelmed at what God may be trying to tell me right now. I may have to step back and focus on something else until I can get a grasp of what's what. However, when searching for a scripture to give you, I came across Proverbs 13:19 NTL, "It is pleasant to see dreams come true, but fools refuse to turn from evil to attain them." Hmmm.....

Comments

Popular Posts