I gave it to God

Recently I made a post about how I have peace when it comes to Jordan; his behaviors and Autism. I never realized what I did to get to this point until watching a video posted by a friend of mine. The video of a woman, who recently passed away, was unlike any I had ever seen. She had been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer, but the diagnosis gave her life. I want to be like her when I grow up.

I can relate to her story in so many ways, but since I talk about Autism, I will connect those two. First thing she said she did when she found out was she got on her knees and prayed. She gave it to Jesus because it was too big of a burden for her to bear. When a close friend of hers called and asked how can she pray for her, Kristal told her she didn't need her to pray because she has been healed. She doesn't have cancer, Jesus had it. That is so powerful. It shows the level of her faith, the faith we all should have. Cancer, and Autism, can be hard things to overcome should you not know where to turn. But with God, all things are possible. When Jordan was diagnosed with Autism, I surely didn't know where to go. However, I did find my way to God and over time, it has gotten me to a place where I don't pray about it anymore. Why? Because I gave it to God.

I mean think about it, when you pray for traveling mercies for someone, do you continuously pray they reach their destination? It is in all likelihood they are going to get where they are going, you just want to pray for God to cover them because it's not promised. But once the prayer is said, that's it, we trust they will get there. Why can't it be the same with prayers for healing, transformation and all other things we steadily pray to God for as if He didn't hear us the first time. Is repeating it really letting it go and allowing Him to handle it?

I didn't realize that I hadn't been praying to God about Jordan's behaviors or healing because I put them in His hands. Jordan has been getting better yes, but my prayers for him to be restored and disobedience to cease stopped long before he started to be better behaved. What I do ask God for is direction. I ask for Him to speak to me and show me in which way to go. I ask for patience when a hiccup does come up or when a supplement comes across me that I may want to implement that I know I shouldn't. And that's what He has been giving me. Example one was when I learned the fish oils could be problematic. Example two I just saw today. At his last visit in March his doctor suggested 2 supplements; one for the B1 deficiency and the other was a magnesium that could balance everything. I jumped on giving him the B1 because his levels were low and thought it was the reason why his behaviors were still as they were. I was reluctant to do anything else because of the protocol and it interfering with it. Two months later after removing fish oil and replacing it with a vegan version and implementing structure within the home, Jordan was doing well, but started showing allergy symptoms. Yesterday he was not himself on the bus. Not a cause for concern but God spoke, remember that magnesium suggestion?

I looked into magnesium to see if it does something as far as DAO deficiency. As it turns out, the body needs magnesium to support DAO levels and reduce HDC levels. HDC (histidine decarboxylase) is an enzyme that pretty much produces histamine. The only reason why I even bothered to check it out was because I had come across on the Nemechek protocols Facebook page that mentioned magnesium was approved to give on the protocol. When I couldn't understand why his results were normal while he shows signs of deficiency I found that's because 99% of magnesium is found in cells and 1% of it is found in the blood, making blood tests absolutely useless. The best way, checking your symptoms. Now it's time to address it.

I didn't know Kristal, but when I watched the video honoring her for the live she lived after finding out she had breast cancer, I see her as such an inspiration. She showed me how to truly give it to God. Psalm 55:22 (NKJV), "Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved." Have you truly let God have your worries? Do you have strong faith to pray and let Him take care of it? Let's not let Kristal's life lesson be in vain. Whatever it is, let Him have it.

Comments

Popular Posts