Something new!

Jordan went to his DAN Dr. September 19. Test results show a decreased in lead levels, still outside the reference range but down to the yellow instead of red. BUT.....his Tin level was through the roof. Dr. had it run twice and same result. She asked if he had been eating can meals but nothing in his eating habits had change so she believes that there was some kind of cross-contamination because it jumped so high when he had always been within the reference range when it came to Tin. After the appointment, and serious thinking about what may have been done different I thought maybe the Aldi brand sodas that we bought in cans that Jordan would try to drink one right after the other was something that may have spiked the level. Seems like it was during that time period too. Jordan doesn't seem to want sodas so much anymore but if he does I plan to give him bottled sodas just to be safe.


The Dr. was still very pleased with his results and with the progress. Jordan learned to write his first and last name in a matter of a few days and did it in front of her so she got to witness it. I brought up giving green juice to Jordan which I had tried for a short period. Green juice, if made with fruits and vegetables with alkalinity, will help naturally detox the body and I brought up DMG which is also helps with detox but what stood out to me with the DMG is that it has helped thousands of autistic kids improve with their eye contact and speech. Dr. Bocks Healing the New Childhood Epidemics book helped me find out the information about both the green juice and DMG. It is a great reference guide that helps me know things to ask Jordan's doctor about things I should do and also things that I may be doing that causes my sons lead levels to stay high like cooking on an eroded Teflon pan.

DMG was added and Jordan started it 9/26/11. The next morning (today) I notice he was saying more words instead of the jibber-jabber that normally comes from him while getting ready for school. He said "oh no" and said something about getting dressed. I'm excited to see where this will lead him.

So now keeping up with Jordan's daily regimens are harder as I have to give him a probiotic, cod liver oil, vitamins and minerals and now the DMG two times daily while giving him enzymes with each meal and chelating every other weekend every four hours. But it's all worth it to constantly see the improvement he has made and if there were no improvements to rid his body of all the built up toxins that don't belong. I'm going to keep pushing for you Jordan....I have no choice.

Popular Posts