I got it done

Remember the bioelectric scan I wanted to do for Jordan that analyzes all 36 areas of the body? Well, I finally got him in. Some results weren't too shocking, but some made my jaw drop.

The one thing that did not surprise me was the detoxification. His liver function is deficient. I learned from Dr. Dallas that the liver is a yellow organ. All of our organs are a color, and if you have a problem with a specific organ, you want to eat a healthy food of the same color to help. Since the liver is a yellow organ, you drink lemon and distilled water every morning after waking. Yellow dock root is also good for the liver as well. Of course, I knew there were problems with the brain. It can't get what it should due to the body's lack of ability to absorb the nutrients from the food. The sentiment index in his brain nerve was low. However, I need help finding out on the internet what this means. There is a lymphatic obstruction in his eye, and he has been shown to have a metal jewelry allergy, a hair dye allergy, and a host of other issues.

That said, the test was just a benchmark to see what areas we need to address. Once we start working on the area of the biggest concern, we will come back to test again to see if that was the right way or if we need to go in another direction. So dietary, I will start Jordan on a detox tea blend, adding unsulphured blackstrap molasses and lemon. He will take that once in the morning and once in the evening. I will also have to monitor how often he chews his food before swallowing and not allow him to drink 30 minutes before and after he eats so that the gastric juices that help him digest his food will not be diluted with any liquids. Lastly, I will have to do proper food pairing. This is something that I have thought about in the past. I will give him foods that digest at the same time so he won't have food sitting in his system fermenting because one is fully digested, and the other is still digesting.

Physically, I will start dry brushing him again. I did dry brushing with him when I did the fruit detox the first time, but I did not do it the second time. I learned of its importance yesterday. When we sleep, our cells rejuvenate. The top layer of the skin cells die off, but if they are not removed through dry brushing, they remain on the skin, and the newer cells die because they have no oxygen to live. The skin is our biggest detox organ, so if that is not detoxifying properly, it leaves room for little improvement because, again, it is our body's biggest detoxifier. I also have eye exercises to help strengthen the eye and help drain the lymph near the eyes. I will also need to help Jordan with breathing exercises. If we are not breathing out the toxins we inhale correctly, they will continue to build up and put more stress on the body because more toxins are being put in than let out.

Yesterday, it seemed overwhelming because I continued to think about all these things and doing them all at once. After today, I will have a new morning routine that will take longer but benefit his detoxification and healing.

I will have to wake him at about 5-5:15 am to give him the water and start dry brushing. I will do saunas on the weekends to ensure we get everything in before the bus arrives. After dry brushing, he drinks his detox tea and then shower to remove the leftover cells. After his shower, he will get dressed and be able to eat since it will be 30 minutes after he has had the tea. When he returns home, he will eat a small meal and shower again because he likes to shower after going out. Then, around 5:30-6, he will have his last meal- probably fruits since they are light. He will drink his tea 30 minutes later. When I asked him what time he wanted his bedtime to be since we have this new routine and have to wake up earlier, he said he wanted to go to bed at about 10:00. That is what we will do moving forward.

While typing, I hear Jordan in his room, still stimming and having tics. I'm returning to the space where I want to see results immediately. I believe this is when God calls me to follow the directions He gives us in Romans 12:12, "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer." I have to remain focused on God during this time because a positive change will come, and the enemy will attempt to pull me away from what I should be focused on by putting doubt or fear in my heart. But I know God did not give me those spirits, so everything will be fine.

Comments

Popular Posts