All over the place

I'm sorry it's taken m so long to get back to you. I have been all over the place. Mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I have been trying to get back on track, and slowly but surely, I'm getting there.

First things first, Jordan. He regressed quite a bit. I don't think it had anything to do with running out of the arginine. While that and the herbal regimen for Covid did help, I did not want to keep him on such high doses of everything. People with amalgam illness should take larger amounts, but not as high, nor is it all of the supplements given that were in that herbal protocol. So today, Jordan takes B12 (low in test results), probiotics, enzymes, vitamins c, d, and e, zinc, magnesium, and glucosamine. Taking B12 will help his brain, nerves, and the production of red blood cells. He has been on this supplement before. I think I need to give it to him in moderation because his past test results show he is either high or low. No in-between. The glucosamine his doctor recommended to give alongside the arginine to help with the gut. Glucosamine is given as a treatment for osteoarthritis, but the effects haven't been proven. It is good for inflammation.

Three weeks ago, I finally started him back on chelation. Again, doing this is where I have seen the most significant improvements thus far. The stimming has subsided, usually done a day or two after completion because of the free-roaming metals that did not make it out of his system. But after that, there is none. The tics are still lingering. Mainly when he has to interact with people. Removing the mercury or whatever is in him has seemed to help him absorb the vitamins and minerals and kill off the fungus or harmful bacteria in him. He is doing so well that giving him pizza (gluten-free) and cake (not gluten-free) for his birthday did not affect him negatively at all. He also had two bags of potato chips as well. These are not things he will get regularly, but they did not set him back either, which is a huge step. During the first week of chelation, I only gave him 100mg. The doctor said that because of his size, we could up the dosage to 200mg. In the Amalgam Illness book, it is said that a person should take 400-800mg. I am not sure I want to go that high; however, when I notice that what I am doing is no longer effective, I will increase a little.

I, however, am working through some issues unrelated to Jordan. I am seeing a therapist that is helping me get through this season of feeling hopeless. Although part of me wonders if Jordan's regression and years of working with him were why I started to give up that hope. There are other things in my life that I have been dealing with for years that made me say this will never change. Working with Jordan gave me good and bad, but where I saw the good, I believed there could be change and a permanent change. But subconsciously, I could have given up. I'm feeling a little better these days, trying to meditate and put myself in a posture to hear from God instead of going non-stop because I don't want to hear what my mind has to say. Isaiah 26:3 tells us, "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." I had strayed away from our relationship. Being too busy or just not thinking about spending time with Him. We can never neglect Him. When we neglect anything, it dies. Whether it be a pet, a plant, or a bill. If we don't tend to it the way it needs to be tended to, it will be cut off or whither away. 

If you are in the state I am desperately trying to get out of, invite Jesus into your heart. Ask the Holy Spirit to rule and reign in your life daily. Nurture that relationship to bring it to life. After all, faith without WORKS is dead (James 2:26).


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts