I've always had the answer

This past Saturday I finally got to do the urine collection I've been so desperately wanting to do. I was so anxious to start removing the lead that he should not have stored in his body, and I felt it would help with the ADHD symptoms he's been showing. I wanted to do it when I first got the kit because I wanted to see if that was indeed the reason why his behaviors were so bad. But I held off because if it was the cause of him misbehaving I wanted to be able to start chelation every other weekend, to keep him well mannered while in school, shortly after instead of waiting two more months. I planned to do it a week and a half ago but the snow cancelled that idea because the sample can only be stored for about 1 day. I couldn't take the risk of FedEx not being able to pick up the following Monday. So this weekend we got it done, and it was shipped off two days ago.

I wasn't sure what to expect of Jordan the first day back to school. He was eager to return because he had been asking "school?" that whole weekend. When Monday came around, he was up before everyone else in the house. I thought that couldn't be too good. He was way too excited which meant hyper to me. It only took him a matter of minutes to get dressed. Normally he takes his sweet time. I don't rush him to do it, but it was good to see. It showed me he was less distracted. Same when it came to eating breakfast. When I gave him his black bean chips to eat, he wasted no time and took normal bites instead of the tiny bites he usually takes. He was almost done with them before I placed his plate before him. There he also ate his food at a faster pace. Instead of chewing and chewing, he chewed his sausage a few good times and continued on to the next. I was prepared for him to be hyper in school because he was moving so fast and when he got out of the car he stimmed at the bus. But to my surprise the teacher said it was a relatively good day for him. Yesterday morning he was a little more calm. I guess the excitement of school had worn off, but the note from school said it was an even better day for him. 

After trying remedy after remedy for his disruptiveness I found that he would be good one day, but the next he would act out. It was rare that he had two good days in a row. I know I'm jumping the gun because yesterday was only the second day, but with the differences I see in him at home, I think it will stick. See at home he loves to touch everyone's hair, but he tends to get a little rough with his baby sister at times. So we are trying to get him out of the habit of doing it. He also loves to open the oven, microwave and front doors. When you don't let him, he tends to throw a little tantrum. But now he goes on with whatever he was doing prior to. He only got upset once when my mother came through the door and I did not allow him to open and close the door after she was already in the house. But a little sit down to explain to him that there was no need to open the door because she was already in the house calmed him right down. We've actually had a couple of talks when he was upset that calmed him which usually talking to him does nothing. I'm so glad that we are probably getting ready to go back to the chelation. We were very close when we stopped and I'm very confident that when we get back on track it won't be long before all is removed and move on to the next level, whatever that may be. 

I know I've said it before but it is such a blessing that the cod liver oil, spinach, green juice, black beans, and limited sugar diet didn't work. It's obvious that we needed to get back to what the real issue is. Should have probably never stopped but that's neither here nor there. You can't learn without making a few mistakes. James 1:5 says "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask God who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." I asked God numerous times to reveal to me the reasons behind what was Jordan's ailment that made him act in such a way. And He gave me my answer, years ago. I knew that when going through chelation Jordan steadily showed improvements with minor set backs. That was until the intervals with which they dropped became smaller and smaller. So unfortunately I knew the whole time, but ignored it thinking it was something else. Shows I still have a long way to go with my discernment, but I'm still growing.

Popular Posts