At a standstill?

This past Monday Jordan had another visit with Dr. K and well let's just say it's not what I was hoping. Before I pulled off I sat in the car and prayed that this visit would be the visit to prove his levels were consistent in going down. That wasn't the case. I knew things hadn't improved once she asked ME what did I think the results showed. SO yet again his levels have risen in lead and cadmium. I had decided a few days before the visit to change the cleaning products used in the house, the automatic dish washing soap used, the laundry detergent and bleach, hand soap, his lotion, toothpaste and bathing soap. Even giving Epsom salt baths to help detox AND apple cider baths to help with the skin flora with help from a website OR blog someone created at dietarysupport.com.



So now the doctor wants to start to work on getting rid of the toxins he gets daily by adding Detox Aid which focus on all metals and not just the heavy metals we had been trying to remove with chelating. So I start off with 1 pill a day for a week, to make sure there are no reactions, and then increase to 2 pills a week, then finally stop at 3 pills a week once a day all at the same time. She also decided to do 4 rounds of chelation, instead of the normal 2 or 3, and then the urine collection.

Today I was making Jordan's lunch for school and got to thinking that MAYBE, just maybe the fact that I have to put his food in plastic bags or containers, heated, may be a problem. Jordan doesn't eat sandwich's or normal foods you would put in a lunchbox. He only eats hot foods, like his beef fried rice, hot dogs and his favorite chicken nuggets. All of those things I heat up and then put in a plastic container for lunch. I did some research and found that there are BPA free containers for lunch with just that in mind. They don't have the toxins in them that can transfer from it to the food. So I will invest in one of those ASAP. With that and the new cleaning and laundry supplies along with using special lotions, soaps and toothpastes for him and now the detox aid and 4 rounds of chelation I am hoping for a breakthrough. It is extremely hard trying to figure out what Jordan is constantly getting to keep his toxic metal levels at a standstill. I'm praying that I have pinpointed everything that is an issue and that once all of these things have been removed for good he will make more and bigger strides. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts